If you are a student / Professor at the University of Georgia, then you might have heard about eLC in the UGA. ELC stands for eLearning Commons. In this article, we are going to have a look at what is eLC in the University of Georgia.
So, as you navigate through this article, you can find much information about the eLearning Commons at the University of Georgia, and also about how to log in to eLC and how to use it overall.
What is elc?
If you are a student at the University of Georgia, then the eLearning Commons (elc) at the University of Georgia is very important for you. It is basically the online Learning Management System(LMS) for the University of Georgia.
The eLearning Commons LMS is used by the Instructors for course assignments, learning materials, class communication, quizzes, and much more. Also, every semester, you get automatic access to the eLearning Commons LMS.
As you can see it is the online learning management system for the students of the University of Georgia, so it is a very important tool for all the students, since it provides you access to assignments, learning materials, and much more.
The eLC Learning Management System is available online, so if you are someone who is using a mobile phone for this LMS, you can download the Brainspace Pulse mobile App on your Android or iOS, to try the eLC.
How to log in to eLC UGA?
Now that you are familiar with what is eLC(eLearning Commons), let’s have a quick look at how can you log in to your eLC, and what are the requirements for you to get access to the learning management system. Here are some of the steps you need to follow –
- The ELC Learning Management System is available online, so you need to use it on some browser. So first of all, open your favorite browser.
- On the search bar, search for UGA eLC login, or just click here, and you will be taken to the login page, on the Official Website of UGA.
- Note that you need to do the UGA MyID login. So, if you are a student, your MyID was assigned to you at the time of the admission process. You have to use that here.
- After you have put in the username and password, you have to hit the Login button, and you can then log in to the eLC Learning Management System.
Please note that you need to use the UGA MyID login method to login to the ELC Learning Management System. At the time of the Admission process, your MyID was assigned to you. So, you need to keep that in Account.
The ELC is not just important for the students, but also for all the instructors in the UGA. It helps the instructors in many different ways, like easily giving access to the learning materials to the students, conducting quizzes, communicating with the students, and more.
Well, there is another option for the Non–MyID login, on the same page. If you click on that, you need to enter your Username and password, and then hit on the Login button, and you should be able to Login.
What if I forgot my password?
Well, you should not forget your password, since it is your gateway to your eLC Learning Management System, but it can be a very human thing to just forget your password. Don’t worry, since there are some ways you can deal with this situation. Please follow the steps if in case you have forgotten your password.
- Open your browser
- Go to the same official page for login purposes(even if you forgot your password)
- Click on “Trouble logging in?”
Following the above steps, you are taken to another page, where some of the possibilities are listed as to why you are unable to log in. Check for those possibilities, but if you are certain that you have forgotten the password, then you need to reset your password using the EITS(Enterprise Information Technology Services) website at UGA.
The link to the website is provided on the same page, and there you can find it very easy to reset your password. Keep a strong password, and keep it in a safer place from where only you can have access to your password, and securely use it to log in to the ELC learning management system.
Why Can’t I log in to ELC?
If you are not able to log in to the ELC Learning Management System, there might be several reasons behind this. Here are some of the possible reasons, so as to why you aren’t able to log in.
- Browser cache – If you are unable to log in, it might be due to a Browser cache. You can try clearing the cache (the procedure is simple, and may depend on the browser that you are using), or try changing your browser, and see if the problem is solved.
- Incorrect password – There is a possibility that you are providing the wrong password, which is preventing you from logging into the platform. So, try putting in the right password, or if you have forgotten the password, just reset it from the EITS website.
- Invalid ID – Your MyID might have been disabled inactive or deleted. In order to re-enable it, you need to contact EITS.
- Not being enrolled in ArchPass – ArchPass is UGA’s Two-step login solution. Many UGA systems would require more than your MyID and password for access, and this includes your ELC, so if you are not enrolled in ArchPass, it might cause problems.
As you can see, we have mentioned some of the possibilities for why are you having problems logging into eLC at UGA.
Through this article, we understood some information about ELC(eLearning Commons) at the University of Georgia. It is an online Learning Management System(LMS) for the students of the University of Georgia. So, if you are a student at the University of Georgia, the ELC is going to be important for you every semester.
If you are using a mobile phone to access the LMS, you can download the Brainspace Pulse mobile App, available for Android, and iOS, where you can try the ELC.
We also tried to discuss some of the problems that might prevent you from logging in to the ELC. If you do not have your MyID, you should contact the concerned authorities and they should help.
Please note that this article is just for informational purposes, and for any technical difficulties regarding your eLC Learning Management system, you should always reach out to your college officials, or the concerned officials and authorities, because they can help you better.
FAQs related to eLC uga
Q: What is eLC at UGA?
Ans: ELC stands for eLearning Commons, at the University of Georgia. It is basically an online Learning Management System, on which, the students can access the learning materials, course assignments, and more.
Q: How to access the eLC on a mobile phone easily?
Ans: If you are using a Mobile phone for your eLC access, you can try eLC through the Brainspace Pulse Mobile app, available on Android as well as iOS.
Q: What is UGA?
Ans: UGA stands for the University of Georgia.
Q: How to login to ELC?
Ans: To log in to eLC, you need to use the UGA MyID login, and if you are a student, then your MyID was assigned to you at the time of the admission process.