Hey Friends, I am here today to give you information about SendSpace. This is an instant file sharing sites, which facilitates user to send, receive, track and share large size files. The application is available both for computers and smartphones.
It is designed for sharing all types of files for both personal users and business purposes. It is nowadays proving a very useful tool for internet users.
SendSpace – Large File Sharing Site
Sendspace is not compatible with AOL browser because is a special version Microsoft Internet Explorer. Therefore it is recommended to use browsers such as Google Chrome or Firefox for using Sendspace. Sendspace has versions such as lite, premium, pro, and business. Sendspace Lite is totally free for users because it is supported by advertisers.
Sendspace App for Android
- Can be downloaded from Google Play
- Totally secured to use
- On your Android phone you can upload and share any type of file via Sendspace
- No limit of uploading files regardless the space on disk
- After Uploading you will have to send download link to recipient by email
- Guaranteed of no interference of advertising or Malware
- Completely free for android users
- Frequently asked questions and answers are available for new users
MAIN FEATURES OF SENDSPACE
- Because of its high speed file attachment feature, Sendspace saves time of slow uploading while attaching large documents to emails.
- Instantly upload or share any type of with large size.
- Easy, fast, and safe to use.
- Saves time and space while uploading files and allows to do other stuff simultaneously.
How to use Sendspace
For using this application user neither needs to register on it nor asks for your email address. But in order to enjoy its full features, a user should register itself. After sending a file, the sender will receive a confirmation mail about upload and the recipient will receive its download link. But signing up in Sendspace with Hotmail and MSN is strictly not recommended.
EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED WITH SENDSPACE
- Go to Sendspace website i.e. https://www.sendspace.com/
- Get registered with Sendspace and sign up as new user for using its service.
- Wait for the registration link.
- As soon as you receive registration link click on confirm and complete the registration.
- You are all set with your Sendspace account. Login to start your file transfer.
Lite version : For Sendspace lite users the the portal does not delete files until they becomes inactive, unless the users have purchased a specific file bandwidth for the operating file. But the file gets inactive if it has not been downloaded at least once in a month.
Premimum version : It is a paid service, plans of which are available on internet. For Premium members, the file won’t be deleted even it is inactive for a long time. With this version, the user gets a premium service to distribute its file in the easiest and effective way. Accessing files is much easier with this version as compared to the Lite version.
Pro version: With this version, users can share big files with direct links at full speed. Users can upload a maximum of 10 GB size files and will not be get disturbed by any advertisement. Also, its recipient will be able to get instant access.
Business version: This is the version with the highest capabilities and benefits of all the other versions of the Sendspace application. It is designed to be applicable for a high range of workgroups.
While taking due care of users, Sandspace comes with a 30-days cancellation policy. Utmost care is taken that buyers should be fully satisfied while using the product. Uploading a complete folder from your computer via Sendspace is not possible. You can only create an online folder and upload files through it.
Best Sendspace Alternative
So this was all about sharing your large files using the Sendspace application. But Sendspace is not the only medium to share files. Listed below are some other alternatives to Sendspace which users can try.
1. Dockmee: It is a centralized management system, where documents, paper records are securely stored. This is a solution to document management that helps users to manage their documents.
2. Dropbox: It is a cloud storage solution where a consummate file syncing platform is offered for easy sharing of files with the group.
3. Google Drive: Google Drive facilitates its user to use up to 15 GB space in its cloud storage. Users can be able to upload documents, photos, or any type of file on their personal account which is totally free to use.
4. Glasscubes: Glasscubes is a collaboration solution that provides file sharing and document storage services on cloud storage. Users can upload any type of file with any size limits and can share files with people who have not subscribed on Glasscube by sending them a link that is secured by password.
Best file sharing sites
5. Jumpshare: Created by Ghaus Iftikhar, Jumpshare is a file-sharing service. You can sign up for free and get 2 gigabytes as storage space. If you upgrade your account to Pro the storage capacity increases up to 50 gigabytes along with some other features. One major difference between Jumpshare and others is that files uploaded on Jumpshare are publically accessible by default. What makes Jumpshare special is that it supports 200 types of files for online users.
6. Mega: This cloud storage service was launched by Kim Dotcom in 2013. Mega gives 15 GB of free storage to its users. It has differently designed apps for IOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows phones.
7. Slack: Slack is a collaborative business platform for teams working on projects, sharing files. It includes other various software like Jira, Trello, Asana, and file storage solutions like Google drive.
8. Telegram: This is a cloud-based instant messaging and voice-over IP service. It allows users to message and exchange any type of file. It was launched in March 2018 which currently claims to be having 200 million monthly users.
9. Volafile: This is a temporary storage server facility, where users can perform live chat as well as upload and download files by using simple drag and drop commands. But it does not keep the files for more than two days. The time for storing the file is displayed next to the file name. Users do not need to create an account on Volatile.
10. We Transfer : We transfer is a best alternatives of Sendspace. it is also a great service if you want to use alternatives to Sendspace.
Pro tips: So this was all about cloud storage facilities made available by different companies. Cloud storage is a good alternative for those who do not want to keep their personal storage. As I discussed above, Sendspace can really prove a good medium for cloud storage. But, one can search for more alternatives to compare with Sendspace. Therefore, I have briefed about 10 alternatives that users can try, and afterward, they are liberal to decide which one matches perfectly their searches.
Conclusion : Nowadays, cloud storage has become the default option for many people to store and back-up their data. There are countless cloud storage services providers on the web. Most of them offer different plans and functions. Some are better to be used for individual purposes while others are good for business organizations.