How to Cheer on Twitch
Bits are virtual good which you can buy on Twitch that gives the power which encourages and shows support for streamers, get attention in the chat through the animated emoticons, get recognition through badges, leader boards, and the acknowledgment from the streamer, and even unlock loot during the special esports events like Overwatch League Cheering.
Bits allow the user to chat in Sub Only chat rooms. Keep some on hand so that you can join the conversation anytime you want.
Cheering with Bits shows the support for the Streamers and celebrates the moments you love with the community, all the right in chat.
A Cheer is a chat message that uses Bits. Bits emotes can be used one by one, all at once, or anywhere. Using many at once shows support and creates cooler animated emotes.
Cheering is now available on Twitch channels worldwide, so all the Twitch Partners and Affiliates regardless of where they live can be enabled through Cheering on their channels.
Currently working actively on local payment methods and the currencies to support the global audience, but currently, Bits purchased via Amazon and PayPal Payments. This should be noted that international transaction fees may apply in addition to the price of Bits.
How to Cheer on Twitch
What are Cheers on Twitch & What are Bits on Twitch
Twitch displays cheering and it may sound cheesy and corny. It is basically a way for people to do donations and tip their favorite streamer in which twitch gets a cut of the money through normal donations or tips.
If you have never streamed on twitch before then probably don’t know that anytime a streamer is tipped, donate to what do you want to call it.
It is always a three-way to cut for the money. Twitch gets a cut of the money, not PayPal. The system for alerting gives the cut of the money.
Twitch surely alerts or stream tips or any other alerting system a streamer wants to use and then finally the streamer gets whatever is left behind. Therefore, it is going to be a three-way cut for the money.
How to Buy Bits for Cheering
- There are two places on the channel page where you can buy a purchase.
- Through the Get Bits Button :
- Click on the Get Bits in the upper right corner of the video player, and select the Bits bundle you want to purchase
- Bits Icon on the Bottom of Chat:
- First, click on the Bits icon that appears in the chat message window, which is just to the left of the Emoticon button, on any channel where the Cheering was enabled.
- Click on Buy and then select the bundle of bits you like to purchase.
- Then choose your desired payment method. Have they currently accepted the payments which are via Amazon payments and PayPal. After selecting the payment method you will be asked to log in and approve the payment.
How does Cheering Support Streamers?
Cheering makes Twitch Chat more engaging for everyone. It shows streamers show their most enthusiastic fans are, and make them easy to thank them with their overlays and shootouts.
In addition, Twitch is providing the participating streamers to share the revenue Twitch receives from bits that are used to cheer for them.
The standard share for Partners is 1 cent per bit used to Cheer for them. In some of the special cases, like esports tournaments or charity events, there may be a different revenue-sharing arrangement.
How to Set Cheers as a viewer?
The user doesn’t need to worry about setting up the channel as a viewer. The account must be filled up with bits. Choose the streamers and offer them. Real cash is required to buy bits to load your account.
- Firstly get sign up.
- Now tap on getting bits at the top of the screen.
- Tap on buy.
- Select the payment method.
- Then continue to know the payment.
- Now Tap pays now.
How to Cheer on Twitch?
- Move the Mouse over the chatbox.
- There the user will notice a little diamond-shaped icon.
- Select the number of bits you would like to cheer. Select the number of bits you fit too.
- Then type cheer.
- Then it will review your cheer.