Solved Minecraft Full Screen Mode Issue
Some games are really interesting and catchy about your attention. Overall graphics and inbuilt specialities make them more popular, while every time users want to get connect with such games by more realistic way. Minecraft is high rated, mostly downloaded and popular game, while you can play this game on your Smartphone as well as on PC. In case if you wish to switch Minecraft on full screen mode during run time on PC, then what you will need to do that you can get to know in this article.
You will know here how can you switch full screen mode for Minecraft on Windows 10 device, apart from that if you want to full screen on during story mode in Minecraft about that also you will know here.
Switching screen mode isn’t hard task, with the help of some shortcut key you can do such type of act on PC very easily. Lets go to see what are the possible ways with the help of that you will able to change your computer display on full screen mode.
How to Make Minecraft Full Screen
- How to Make Minecraft Full Screen on Windows 10.
- Full Screen on Minecraft With The Help of Shortcut Key
- Through Manual Settings Into Minecraft.
How to Make Minecraft Full Screen on Windows 10
There are two ways with the help of them you can play Minecraft game in to full screen on your Windows 10 computer. Lets go to see one by one both of that ways.
1. Full Screen on Minecraft With The Help of Shortcut Key.
If you want to switch your Windows 10 screen on full screen mode for Minecraft then you can do that simply with the help of specific keyboard key.
To turn screen mode on full screen you will need to press ‘F11’ key when you have entered into the game. Generally F11 key is available into top row of function keys on your keyboard.
In this way with the help of shortcut key F11 you will able to play Minecraft game on full screen mode, doesn’t it easy and simple? Try this method and enjoy Minecraft on full screen mode.
2. Through Manual Settings Into Minecraft.
In to next option you will need to do some manual settings in to Minecraft. To get know about this method you will need to go by some simple steps as per given below.
- At first open Minecraft game on your PC.
- You will get to see ‘Settings’ option on Minecraft home screen, click on that.
- Next you will be entered into settings option where you will get to see list of various options. Here you will need to choose ‘Video’ option from that list, so click on that option.
- In to video option, you will see there ‘Full Screen’ option with toggle key. Generally you can get to see toggle key as a ‘Turn Off’. To enable full screen mode you will need to switch this toggle key as a turn on. Through sliding manner you can turn on full screen toggle key. So click on that key to turn on full screen mode for Minecraft.
- Once you will do all the above given task, full screen mode will enable for Minecraft. In this way you will able to play Minecraft game into full screen mode on your Windows 10 PC.
You can try anyone method as per suitable for you while later on enjoy Minecraft game on full screen mode. If you want to switch full screen mode on normal mode then you may try to press F11 once again so that your PC screen will return back into normal mode from full screen mode.
If you want to play Minecraft game into full screen mode on your personal computer, then with the help of some easy methods you can change display mode for Minecraft. With the help of shortcut key as well as through manual setting in to Minecraft you can do that task. To get know more about it you can get reference from this article.
In this way you have read overall information about to switch screen mode from normal mode to full screen mode on your computer. Here you got basic idea like if you want to switch screen size on Windows 10 then also you can do that with the help of some beneficial methods. Hope you have well understood and enjoyed to this information. Try to share this information with other person so that they will also get some benefits from it. Thanks for being with us.
Frequently asked questions about How to make Minecraft on Full screen mode
- Does it possible to switch Minecraft game on full screen mode?
- How to make Minecraft story mode on full screen?
Ans: To switch your PC screen on full screen mode for Minecraft then either you can use shortcut key F11 or you can do some changes in to Minecraft settings. Once you will enable full screen mode through Minecraft settings option you will able to run Minecraft story on full screen mode.
- How to go full screen on Minecraft?
Ans: 1. Press F11 key after entered into Minecraft game 2. In other way you can follow next steps- Minecraft Settings > Video>Full Screen>Turn on toggle key.
- Can we switch to Minecraft into full screen mode on Windows 10?
- What is the shortcut key to switch Minecraft on full screen mode?