How to Send Free SMS From Gmail to Mobile.
In current days for doing communication, various types of platforms are available, Some messengers are fast and convenient sources to do such kinds of things. A text message is one kind of traditional way by which globally people have been connected with each other for several days.
As we all know that for the last few years ago, we were sending a text messages to each other from one mobile device to others. But meanwhile, this service is available through online platforms too, Like one person can send an SMS text to many peoples with the help of the internet.
Here you are going to know important information related to this topic, where you will get to introduce with SMS sending method via email service. Mainly if you are a Gmail service user, Then this article will be so helpful for you.
1. Send Message From Gmail to Mobile Number
If you are a Gmail user then you can easily send messages from your Gmail service to any mobile number. Below given the steps, you have to follow to do this task.
- At first you need to install the “Send your Email to SMS(Text)” Extension into your system. Then open your Gmail account via chrome or any other browser.
- After done installation of the extension you need to add or merge this extension with your email service. where you will get the “Cloud HQ” label at the upper right side in Gmail homepage.
- Some initial setup you need to do, To activate for message service. So that further your email service will allow you to send email as a message on any mobile number.
- After doing the above task, You need to compose a message or mail-in compose box.
- You will get to see the mobile icon at the bottom of the mail composing box. Now you need to click on that and then add the recipient’s mobile phone number.
- Now you have to click on “Send”, So finally your mail will be sent to desired recipients.
In this way through Gmail you can send email or message to any mobile number.
2. Send Email as a SMS via SMS Gateway.
The gateway enables your computer to send SMS messages to any telecommunication network. The only important thing here is you should know every specific telecommunication service provider’s gateway address.
If you have such kind of gateway address, Then easily you can send email or SMS to any mobile operator as a text message. Here you are going to know about the whole procedure to send email from Gmail as a text message on any mobile number. you have to just follow the below-given steps to this task.
- Open any browser on your computer and log in to your Gmail account.
- After successfully logging in to your Gmail account, You have to click on compose mail option.
- In the mail compose box you need to compose mail and then add desired recipient’s mobile number without country code with ‘@ ‘and gateway address. For example [email protected] .
- After doing all the above tasks, click on ‘Send’. You will see your mail message will be sent to desired recipients.
In this way, you can send an email to any mobile number as a text message with the help of an SMS gateway address.
3.Send Message from Google to Mobile Numbers
If you want to send a text message from Google to desired phone number then you can do that with the help of Google voice. For that simply you have to follow the below-given steps.
- You need to open any browser on your computer, Then visit Google voice official website https://voice.google.com/
- Now open the tab to send a message. Here at the top, you will get the option “Send a message” select and click on that.
- Through this option either you can send a message to a group of people or any individual person. In to group you can send messages up to 7 persons maximum. To enter desired mobile phone numbers or contact names here in recipients.
- Finally, You have to type your message at the bottom and after doing everything click on “Send”. Your message will be sent to all selected contact numbers.
In this way with the help of Google voice, you can send text messages to multiple persons on their mobile phone numbers.
So these are the all methods or processes to send email or SMS via Gmail to mobile phone numbers, Here no charges are applicable for this service. Google provides this service via their Gmail and Google voice programs.
Hope you like all this information and it will somewhere beneficial for you, share this article with your friends and family so that they will get the benefits of such kinds of services.
Frequently asked questions over this topic- How to Send Free SMS From Gmail to Mobile
Q. Can I send an email as a free text message to a mobile number?
Q. How can I send an email as a text message to a mobile number?
Ans: With the help of “Send Your Email to SMS(Text) Extension, With the help of SMS Gateway address, With the help of Google Voice program, etc…
Q. Can I send text from Gmail to iPhone?
Q. What are the charges to send text from Gmail to phone number?
Ans: No charges. This is totally free-of-cost service.
Q. Which is the most important thing to send a text message via Gmail by SMS Gateway?
Ans: Gateway address(Telecommunication SMS Gateway Address).